Advanced ASCAN bio-meter is a versatile A-scan system for Biometry and IOL Power Computation. This system is used for finding eye axial length; cornea thickness and calculating the eye IOL power value. This system has capability of storing 1000 patient records and downloading facility. System will work as an ASCAN BIOMETER or ASCAN / PACHYMETER BIOMETER system. System consists of touch screen, color LCD, USB interface for downloading and thermal printer interface. It is an ARM9 micro controller-based system. This system uses ultrasound signal for measurements
- Probe: A-scan solid tip probe is built to last for years. Frequency -10 MHz, built in Fixation LED with flexible cable.
- Display: Large 800x600 Pixel color display with Back light.
- Measurement: Axial Length Measurement range from 15mm to 38mm.Simultaneously shows the axial length, anterior chamber depth, lens thickness, and A-scan waveforms in real-time
- Measurement Accuracy: + or - 0.1mm., Resolution : 0.01mm. Measurement: Auto / Manual. An audible signal to the Operator indicates a valid measurement has been completed and stored in memory. Cursor to measure the user desired waveform positions.
- IOL Power Calculation Formulas: SRK T, SRK II, Binkhorst I, Holladay and Hoffer Q, AME
- Printer: High speed Thermal printer.
- USB Host Interface
- Electrical Requirements: 230 V AC/ 50 Hz